Wednesday, September 23, 2009

VLCD Day 8

Down .2 lbs! Yeah! Back in the 130's! :) 139.8 today. So, I did really well yesterday. No cheating! Hunger was never an issue either. Today is going to be a good day!

I am still trying to get over this cold I have though. It seems as though it's getting worse, rather than better. Sore throat started on Sunday, it's now Wednesday and I feel worse today than yesterday. Actually, I feel better right now than last night. It's hard to sleep when I feel like this. Stuffy nose, froggy throat, runny nose...

Anyways! I will come back and edit tonight to tell ya'll what I ate and how I felt throughout the day! :)

Ok, it's 7pm. Have had a pretty good day so far! :) I had for lunch: my chicken salad that has chopped up chicken breast, chopped apples and raw spinich. Pretty darn good tasting! For dinner, I had some plain meatballs and broccolli. I then made myself an apple cobbler. Sliced apple with cinnamon and stevia, on top crumbled with melbatoast broken up mixed with some cinnamon and a little more stevia. Microwave for 2 minutes. Pretty good!

Right now I'm drinking the "Hot Chocolate" It's hot water with 5 drops of chocolate stevia and 2 drops of vanilla creme stevia. It's pretty good too!

I went to Harvest Health today and was able to find the chocolate and the vanilla cream stevia. I went there also to look for some sugar free B12 drops. They don't have it. They are having some shipped from their other store. I'd like to mix my next batch of HCG with B12 and colloidal silver. Not just colloidal silver and saline. I'm not having problems with energy, but want to try it out.

That's it, ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment