So, it's day one of loading day! Yay! I mixed my hcg today and took it sl. Not the best tasting, but I can tolerate it. I weighed in at 142.6 lbs.
For breakfast I had 2 eggs, scrambled with a slice of American cheese, a 6 oz glass of oj and I'm currently drinking coffee with hazlenut cream. Not sure what I'll have for lunch yet. I believe I'm grilling hamburgers for dinner. I bought some cashews to munch on throughout the day. Trying to get as much fat in as possible. It's harder than I thought!
Anyway, I'll update later! :)
Ok, so I had my daughter take 3 pictures of me. UGH! I'm not surprised, but I'm upset about how I look. So, one's at the top & 2 are on the bottom.
I stopped at McDonalds on the way to pick up my daughter and bought a Southern Style Chicken sandwich, fries, and a medium mocha.
For dinner I made chicken, biscuits, mashed potatoes and corn. I was pretty hungry! Trying to increase my water intake today...
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment