Tuesday, September 22, 2009

VLCD Day 7

Hi,

It's been a few days since I've blogged. Been a very busy few days! So, I don't want to type it, you can see it on my vlog to the left, because it's kind of a long story, but to make a long story short, I cheated yesterday. Yesterday morning I woke up and lost another lb. That made it 3.8 lbs. Today I woke up and gained .8 lbs. I wasn't surprised at all. I really screwed up yesterday. I actually had decided to quit HCG last night, so I didn't take it. What made me decide to go ahead and start again today was.....I measured myself! Yay! Lost 7.96 inches! Wahoo! So, I started back up with my hcg at 10am today. So, I'll just make 10:00 be my time. 10am and 10pm. I will measure again in a week and take more pictures to post.

It is 8pm and so far have been doing well today. No hunger! Yipee!

I had an apple and coffee for breakfast, chicken breast for lunch (didn't have a veggie - oops!) Lots of water during the day. I made tky meatballs for my dinner. I could only have two of them, bummer. I overcooked them a little. But they were edible. I had an apple and a bunch of raw spinich too. I'm drinking some tea with Stevia and am doing great right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment