Wednesday, September 16, 2009

VLCD Day 1

Ok, so woke up and weighed myself, totally expecting to have gained more weight. Come to see I have lost weight. WTF? I ate more yesterday than the day before. Lots of fattening things. I lost more than a lb. So, I only gained .2 lbs during my loading days. I don't know if this is going to hurt me though.

So, I've been hungry pretty much all day. For lunch and dinner I had my chopped chicken/apple and romain salad with no dressing. It was good and what seemed like a lot of food. I drank enough fluids today. (about 1500 ml of water, 8 oz of tea, 16 oz of coffee). I'm actually hungry right now. I don't know how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. (Although, I'm very tired from work).

I am anxious about weighing myself in the morning. Wouldn't it be funny if I gained weight? No, not really.

I'll check in in the morning.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment