Friday, September 25, 2009

VLCD Day 10?

I think I'm on day 10 anyway. I totally know I'm not doing this protocol correctly...but I just don't want to give up! :) I have to switch things up for me to be able to tolerate this. Otherwise, I don't know if I should start back up again, including loading days...??

After eating a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have had yesterday, I'm back on today. I totally suck!

I had a protein bar today for lunch since I don't have anymore meat in the house. When I pick the kids up today from the library I'll go to the store then. My husband is just going to shake his head...I'm quitting, I'm not, I'm quitting, I'm not. I suck!

So, up 1 lb today. :(

Editing to add what else I ate today.

I grilled rib eyes, had asparagus and a few strawberries. I also made "cream soda" by adding vanilla cream stevia to sparkling water. It was good. My steak was awesome. I'm not sure what I did with my asparagus, but I didn't like it. I think too much lemon. I ussualy love asparagus! Anyways, it's 1023pm, I'm going to bed before I start craving foods I shouldn't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment