Hey! So, it's my 2nd loading day. I gained 1.6 lbs yesterday. Not surprised. Today I plan on drinking more water. I think I had about 60 oz of water yesterday...not enough. I had a few cups of water and a little bit of diet coke (a few sips from Mc Donalds).
For breakfast today I wanted something quick so I had a Lean Cuisine Denver Omlet Panini. I know, I know, it was supposed to be something high in fat, but I think it was fine. It had eggs and ham etc. It was really good by the way. Not sure what I'll have for lunch. Pb&J sounds pretty good right now. I'm about 1/2 way through my 1st 20 oz glass of water, on my second cup of coffee with hazelnut cream.
I'll update later!
Ok, soooo took too long of a nap today. Ugh! Ended up eating lunch at 2p. Peanut butter and jelly. I then had some chocolate cake and then some cashews. Not hungry at all right now and it's 5pm. Maybe I'll have some pizza later.
I'm starting to get concerned that this protocol is not going to work for me. I don't know why. I cooked my chicken and am set for food for the next two days. I'm going to try the chicken salad with romain lettuce and apple chunks with lemon for lunch tomorrow. Then chicken breast and cucumbers for dinner. I think I'll have an apple for breakfast as I work in the morning. 12-hour-shift. wish me luck!
Jen
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment